Our areas of expertise are in Oil and Gas, Industrial, Construction, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transportation, Maritime, and much more.
Drug screening and criminal background checks are conducted on all candidates during their initial screening.
Titan Employment Group offers Direct-Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary or Contract placement.
Choose the employees you want to work for you and place them on our payroll. Titan Employment Group will take care of payroll administration, workers compensation, unemployment insurance and other costs involved with hiring an employee.
Our job at Titan Employment Group is to make your job easier. Using qualified temporary employees from Titan Employment Group will save you time and money in the following ways:
- Streamlining recruiting – Eliminate the cost and time involved with advertising, screening resumes, interviewing, testing, and reference checking applicants.
- Lowering payroll expenses –Eliminate the costs associated with processing and administering your company’s payroll by using Titan Employment Group.
- Eliminating Overtime – Use contract employees to reduce the amount of overtime worked by your permanent staff.
- Increasing Flexibility– Contract employees allow you to adjust your work force to meet the demands of your ever-changing business cycle. Seasonal fluctuations, month end delivery quotas and vacation coverage are all the perfect times to utilize contract help.
- Reducing training costs- Reduce training costs and learning curves by bringing in contract employees who already have the skills and experience that you need.
- Bringing in expertise on an as-needed basis – Contract employees can deliver the experience and skills you need without impacting fixed expenses.